We ship most of our products to major cities across Canada. At this time we do not ship to the USA. Buyer pays for all shipping cost unless otherwise noted on the product page. Cost of freight will be calculated at the time of check out. Our shopping cart is automated to give you a fairly accurate and affordable shipping rate to major city centres. If you live outside major cities, the shipping cost will be calculated individually and we will contact you to provide the best possible quote.
In-stock items are usually shipped within 2-3 business days . We can not guarantee exact transit and delivery times, which is carrier discretion. Delivary time for temporary out os stock items is confirmed individualy and may take up to 12 weeks.
Freight companies with skidded orders or large boxes will deliver with tail-gate on curbside, driveway or garage, depending on accessibility.
All shipments are checked by the quality control department, fully insured and properly packaged. Customer has the option of arranging for his own transportation or goods can be picked up by the customer from our shipping facilities. In this case customer assumes all responsibility for the goods from the time of pickup. Insurance of the freight in this case will also be customer’s responsibility.
All purchases must be payed in full prior to shipment. Pay pall, debit and major credit cards are accepted.
Shipment Damaged in Transit
Customer must perform full inspection of shipment at the time of delivery.
If there any missing boxes or packages, any discrepancy with the actual count on the delivery receipt must be noted in writin on a receipt . If part of the shipment is missing and no note is made, we will not be able to assist in the recovery or compensation for any missing freight.
If there’s a visible damage of the shipment:
- customer should ask the driver to open the carton and inspect the contents with him
- If upon inspection any damages found, customer may refuse the shipment and write, “Refused, due to damage” on the delivery receipt
- Keep a copy of the delivery receipt with damage notations, take pictures of the damaged package and notify us no later that within 3 business days over the phone or by email at: email@example.com
- Keep all packaging materials to use in case of return
If damage is discovered after the freight bill is signed, the buyer is responsible for filing a claim with DezignMarket.com customer service in a timely manner (7 days maximum after receiving item). Pictures and proves must be provided. We will work to resolve the issue and, in our sole discretion, we may:
- Arrange a repair or replacement if an item falls under a manufacturer’s warranty
- Arrange for and pay the cost for repair of an item that does not fall under a manufacturer’s warranty
- Issue a replacement
- Authorize a return
For minor damages such as, but not limited to paint level imperfection on the cabinet or small corner chip on the marble, we reserve the rights to provide repair or replacement material or credit.
Please note all our product went through inspection at the factory and distribution center before freight. Due to the nature of internet commerce, there may be slight color variations and differences compared to the screen representation. There is no opportunity to tailor to each individual’s taste natural stone and wood characteristics. We do not consider these characteristics as reasons for delivery refusal. The refuse of delivery is for freight damage/wrong item only with no exclusions. Rejection of delivery due to any other reason will result in automatic cancellation of the order and the return policy is then in effect.
Products may be returned for credit, replacement or refund within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- Return must be authorized by our customer service within 14 days of item arrival. Customers must obtain a Return Merchendise Authorisation prior to shipping any items back . No return merchandise will be accepted without prior notice and a return authorization number issued by DEZIGN MARKET.
- To qualify under the above-mentioned return policy, the item MUST be unused , not assambled, in its original packaging and like new condition. Photos are required to be sent via email to show the item repacked is in good/ original condition and freight ready before we authorize the return.
- Buyer is responsible for the original and return shipping costs in any other event besides damage/wrong item. Shipping charges will not be refunded. And all customs/brokerage charges incurred during return shipping will be withheld from refund amount.
- DEZIGN MARKET is not responsible for lost, misdirected, improperly packaged, or damaged returned items. No refunds will be made on any returned items that were damaged during return shipping.
- All authorized returns may be subject to a 20% restocking charge at DEZIGN MARKET’s own discretion.
All sales of items marked or listed under Clearance or promotional categories, as well as wholesale, custom work and special orders are FINAL. There will be no returns or exchanges of those items.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
An order may be cancelled prior to the ship date; for cancellations after the shipping date, the Returns Policy takes effect.
Note: There are no cancellations on any wholesale or custom-made orders.
*** DEZIGN MARKET reserves the right to add/change our policies without prior notice. All policies are in effect once posted/ changed on this website.